[Sugar-devel] SoaS won't boot XO-1s?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:48:00 EDT 2009

I have been doing FAT16 exclusively until today, but (if i'm not
confused) the latest SoaS-2 which image failed to boot my XOs when
formatted FAT16 succeeded when formatted FAT32.

By the way when using the fedora liveusb-creator v3.6.3 (previous revs
fail) on WinXP i found that formatting the stick immediately prior to
"burning" it seemed to work better...