[Sugar-devel] GSoC Proposal

Deepank Gupta deepankgupta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 09:55:38 EDT 2009

Sankarshan,

You are absolutely right and it has been done deliberately. I have seen over
the past that keeping the initial testing cycles small helps keep everybody
on their toes. It is like the 80-20 rule, 80% of the bugs are small and
irritating which if solved early save a lot of trouble.

But, I have a very limited experience in product release, and we might
extend the beta period. It will be for the community to decide on the
quality of the software as and when to extend the beta cycle.

Deepank.