[Sugar-devel] [Bugs] #625 LOW: login screen on soas-2 should be branded?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:29:10 EDT 2009

I strongly support anything we can do to tell users what it is they
are using, ideally with a version number.

Can we envisage a "sugarlabs" splash page after the fedora splash page?

As we tackle the support problem, helping a non-computer whiz user
easily identify the running version is vvery necessary.

Reminder, our marketing policy is to communicate Sugar Labs, not just
Sugar. Any of Christian's horizontal logos will do nicely.

thanks

Sean