[Sugar-devel] print support proposal up and running!(uses moodle)

Vamsi Krishna Davuluri vamsi.davuluri at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:53:52 EDT 2009

Ah yes, thanks for pointing  it out for me! I hadn't given critical thought
about avoiding the client-server cups setup. Case is its not even required,
as the server will be having the printer (or if some other machine, I will
just write code which configures it to the network printer on the server i
mean) when received approve, a nice php script would print to the specified
file on the server.
We wont be requiring any drivers on the client just driver for one virtual
cups-pdf! the dependencies and all come to max 1 mb. Just checked.

http://sophie.zarb.org/srpm/Fedora,10,/cups-pdf/deps