[Sugar-devel] jhbuild hangs

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:19:33 EDT 2009

I had sugar-jhbuild running until somebody told me it would conflict
with the Ubuntu Sugar packages. I uninstalled the packages, and now
sugar-jhbuild hangs on startup.

Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/cyrillic,
removing from list!
unrecognised device identifier!
(EE) config/hal: NewInputDeviceRequest failed
unrecognised device identifier!
(EE) config/hal: NewInputDeviceRequest failed
unrecognised device identifier!
(EE) config/hal: NewInputDeviceRequest failed
unrecognised device identifier!
(EE) config/hal: NewInputDeviceRequest failed
unrecognised device identifier!
(EE) config/hal: NewInputDeviceRequest failed
Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/cyrillic,
removing from list!
unrecognised device identifier!
(EE) config/hal: NewInputDeviceRequest failed
unrecognised device identifier!
(EE) config/hal: NewInputDeviceRequest failed
unrecognised device identifier!
(EE) config/hal: NewInputDeviceRequest failed
unrecognised device identifier!
(EE) config/hal: NewInputDeviceRequest failed
unrecognised device identifier!
(EE) config/hal: NewInputDeviceRequest failed
1237918544.817512 STARTUP: Starting the shell
mokurai at mokurai-laptop:~/dev/jhbuild/sugar-jhbuild$ XIO:  fatal IO
error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":0.0"
      after 452 requests (452 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":100.0"
      after 496 requests (496 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

Any suggestions?
And Children are my nation.
http://earthtreasury.net/ (Edward Mokurai Cherlin)