[Sugar-devel] VMWare?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:53:37 EDT 2009

I was excited at the ease of installatin & configuration of VirtualBox
then SoaS-1 March 5th on an Intel Mac Mini this past weekend.

VirtualBox has a one-click installer and (having little hands-on
experience with VMs) I found it not at all hard to follow the
instructions.

I was especially thrilled when I found the Neighborhood populated with
jabber visitors!

The VM parameter screen seems to imply access to a USB key can be specified.

I can't compare it to VMWare, but from a cost/usability point of view
I am favorable.

Sean