[Sugar-devel] Collaboration for museum project

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 22:46:36 EDT 2009

The Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose would like to create an
exhibit of XOs and invite school classes in with their teachers. This
depends on how well we can get collaboration working. I have had many
failures with mesh networking, and have not tried a school server. How
is that going?

We can't go to Museum management while something fundamental doesn't
work reliably. Once we get the basics going, they will sometimes want
to exhibit bleeding-edge development, but there are limits.

And Children are my nation.
http://earthtreasury.net/ (Edward Mokurai Cherlin)