[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] A Roadmap to our first Release

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 14:35:36 EDT 2009

Thanks Sebastian!

Reminder everyone, for FOSSVT we are planning:

* First run of 100 branded Sugar Labs sticks, to be distributed to
qualified prospects (i.e. not everyone as they are expensive)

* Press release to announce Sugar on a Stick beta. In addition to
targeted journalists and educators as we did for the Sugar v0.84
release, we will probably do eReleases/PR Newswire again, but this
time with a photo of Sugar labs branded USB sticks.

Thanks!

Sean