[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] Marketing to parents...

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 18:21:57 EDT 2009

One-click-on-a-pancake-button-installer for each system is the Holy Grail.

What works with the virtualization solution for nonengineers is the
simple procedure: by following the wiki page step by step, I was able
to get Sugar running on an Intel Mac Mini in 15 minutes.

Whereas changing BIOS boot order can be tricky. I had an EeePC which
wouldn't boot from the internal disk after I set the USB port to first
position. I wasted over an hour with my old PC fiddling around in the
BIOS until I learned on some forum that the motherboard is so old
(2003) and the most recent firmware too (2004), it's not even possible
to boot from USB!

Sean