[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs

Felipe López Toledo zer.subzero at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 04:27:32 EDT 2009

I see,
is it really necesary to use AS 3?
I have seen the examples and it didn't seem to use any AS3 relevant feature.

so, Gnash instead of Adobe player
what about the compiler? MTASC http://www.mtasc.org/ or flashDevelop
http://www.flashdevelop.org/ or ....?

in the other hand, http://titaniumapp.com/

>Copypaste
>Add rich desktop capabilities to your apps using a simple Javascript API:
*built-in database support <------------- ActionScript can not
*application and system menu control
*file system access <------------- ActionScript can not
*desktop notifications <------------- ActionScript can not

really attractive features. I think it is a very good bet. we should look it
carefully.

Greetings.