[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Wed Mar 18 22:52:19 EDT 2009

croquet and seaside do great, powerful stuff.

the thing is, much more than powerful activities we need developers to
be able to quickly make simple activities. Kids don't need 3d VR for
learning.

Simple multimedia activities for grammar, basic math, geography, health,
etc. w/ a very low barrier for entry to new developers. Then allowing
them to take the next step and take advantage of Sugar's special
features.