[Sugar-devel] idea for GSoC project

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:35:54 EDT 2009

I'm going to link this thread from the ideas page, so I wanted to copy from
the other thread:

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 4:14 AM, Bryan Berry <bryan at olenepal.org> wrote:
[Javascript+html5 dev tools] don't compare [with Flash] currently but they
are developing rapidly,
particularly aptana http://www.aptana.com. The great thing about aptana
is that there is for-profit company behind it that seems to do a good
job of sponsoring open-source development.

Also, Apple, Palm, and maybe Android are pushing for js+html5 for all
apps place of flash.