[Sugar-devel] Making Read read everything [WAS: Re: FBReader]

Manusheel Gupta manu at laptop.org
Wed Mar 18 09:53:42 EDT 2009

Sayamindu, Bryan and SJ,

Great. Thank you for pointing me to Calibre. It is indeed a great project.
Has a great number of features.

We don't need to start from scratch now. It would be great if Calibre could
also support Mobipocket and OEB. Neat work.

Did somebody try to port Calibre on Sugar?

Bryan,

Thank you for introducing me to Gautam John. Pratham has been doing great
work in setting up a digital library. Very active organization. Will keep in
touch with their development work.

Kovid,

Glad to know about your project, and work. We should definitely try to get
Calibre running on the XO. How far did we reach in that attempt?

Regards,

Manu