[Sugar-devel] Sugar Digest 2009-03-17

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Tue Mar 17 15:08:20 EDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 11:48:20AM -0400, Walter Bender wrote:

> Meanwhile, Sasche Silbe is working on keeping Sugar on Ubuntu up to
> date.
Just for clarification: I'm working on getting sugar-jhbuild to work on
Ubuntu Jaunty and Debian Squeeze, not native packages for Ubuntu. As you
might see in curiouslees truly amazing photos - well, in the less sweet
ones at least - I've got a working installation on squeeze now; for
jaunty we'll have to wait for an upstream bug to get fixed.

CU Sascha [sic]

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/