[Sugar-devel] Regarding GSoC'09 projects (Educational toolkit and VideoChat activity)

Ajay Kumar nitk.ajay at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:17:38 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

 I am Ajay Kumar Chintala, an engineering student from India. I am
participating in GSoC 09 and found the sugar labs projects 'educational
toolkit' and 'videoChat activity' intersting. I have knowledge in python and
am familiar with telepathy. So, i can work on either one of these projects
provided i do some little ground work for the same. One can implement the
educational toolkit using telepathy and python.

 I feel that educational toolkit is worth more to the sugarlabs and so i
want to go with it. Please let me know how i can start working on the same
so that i can get a clear idea of implementation details and get myself
ready for the actual project.

Thanks,
Ajay.