[Sugar-devel] [Localization] Access to multiple repos in SugarLabs gitorious
bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:17:24 EDT 2009
Thanks Chris for clarifying this.
IIUC the documentation for the localization could have three parts:
1. l10n for Pootle admins
2. l10n for activity developers
3. l10n for other contributors
The (1) would explain, among other stuff, the interaction between the
Pootle server and the user:pootle on gitorious.
The (2) would explain how to handle this interaction for the devs.
The (3) would guide the user through the various ways of contributing
to the translation, from the easiest to the geekiest.
- Translation via the Pootle server
- Translation by sending a language.po file
- Translation by sending a patch
- Translation by gaining commit access on a project
Even for the user, I think it's very important to make it clear that
these various ways are not in conflict.
More information about the Sugar-devel