[Sugar-devel] Voicemail is live and press releases will be online shortly!

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 05:54:08 EDT 2009

As soon as the press releases (available in English, Spanish, French,
and German) are up on the new Press page
(http://www.sugarlabs.org/index.php?template=press), we will initiate
the mailing to targeted journalists and educators!

The Sugar Labs phone number for journalists is active at +1 (857) 254-1100.

We have worked with a US press release distributor who hopefully will
generate coverage coast-to-coast; they will be transmitting the
release in their morning packet which I understand goes out around
8:00 AM EDT.

On behalf of the Marketing Team I'd like to thank Ivan, Christian,
Bernie, David, Simon, Walter and the others who worked this weekend to
prepare, in particular improving navigation between the new public
face of Sugar Labs at www.sugarlabs.org and the wiki.

Let's hope the Sugar Labs message reaches far and wide!

First debrief tomorrow (laughing and/or crying) at the Marketing
meeting at 1500 UTC ;-)

Thanks

Sean
Marketing Coordinator