[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Fwd: Regarding the print support idea(GSoC)

Vamsi Krishna Davuluri vamsi.davuluri at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 01:50:06 EDT 2009

Thank you!

I think I'll do what you said, I'll just let every activity send the print
request(the file,metadata involved etc) to journal, and use it as a global
dock to print the file.
So a button in every activity does just that with minimal tweaking around.

Did you mean the 'difficult than is necessary' by this, or is there a grand
ring to it, which i need to check again?

Vamsi Krishna D

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 1:27 AM, Benjamin M. Schwartz <