[Sugar-devel] SugarBot in 2009

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 09:09:22 EDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Zach Riggle <zachriggle at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since XP was selected over Sugar as the standard environment for OLPC, I
> have not picked up development of SugarBot to integrate it with the
> sugar-jhbuild process.

AFAIK, not a single XP machine has been shipped by OLPC. They continue
to ship Fedora/Sugar. Maybe that will change sometime in the future,
but for now, hey are still shipping GNU/Linux.

Meanwhile, Sugar is branching out to many more environments. It has
not been exclusively an OLPC effort for almost 1 year now.

> If somebody else has interest in taking over the project, I would be glad to
> help :-)

thanks for offering to help.

-walter
--