[Sugar-devel] Activity Versioning (Was Re: [RELEASE] Terminal v24)

Eben Eliason eben at laptop.org
Wed Mar 11 12:00:01 EDT 2009

Here is some (OK, a lot) of background reading on the subject.  I
still cast my vote for a major/minor distinction, as mentioned in my
response on the second thread below.

http://www.mail-archive.com/devel@lists.laptop.org/msg11149.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/sugar@lists.laptop.org/msg03283.html

- Eben