[Sugar-devel] RAM DoS

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Mon Mar 9 17:49:22 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 05:25:50PM -0400, Luke Faraone wrote:

> But unfortunately most Sugar installations other than XOs will lack
> bitfrost, which is a wider issue that merits further investigation:
> Should
> sugar adopt bitfrost?
IMO Rainbow (the current implementation of process/activity isolation)
should be integrated into Sugar and made mandatory. At the very least it
should be optional, though. I.e. just installing Rainbow should suffice
to make your system more reliable, no Sugar-specific configuration
required.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/