[Sugar-devel] instructions for flashing SoaS on a XO

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 16:55:33 EST 2009

Glad to hear it works, I'm going to try it this weekend on my XO.
I wonder if we could get the release team to execute these steps
automatically for each release, and then make .img files available on
downloads.sugarlabs.org along with the .iso files?  That would skip a lot of
potential mistakes that users might make, and would lower the barrier to
entry (e.g. no Fedora or Ubuntu machine req).

The same goes for .vmdk files, I would love to have .vmdk files created
using
http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick_VirtualBox/Preparing_a_disk_image
available
for each snapshot.