[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Design for a.sl.o and sugarlabs

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:12:27 EST 2009

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Christian Marc Schmidt
<christianmarc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Eben, these look great--very promising, and a nice way to envision
> extending the visual language of the static web site to other Sugar
> Labs microsites. I'll take a closer look at the layout and typographic
> treatments tonight, more soon...

Thanks.

Yes, that's an important goal to work for, and something I kept in
mind while working on this sketch.  In particular, I think that the
use of a single color scheme (matching one of the logo variants) for
each mini-site within the Sugar Labs web presence will give us a
consistent look while individualizing the various parts (git.slo,
dev.slo, activities.slo, etc.).  This seems to refer back nicely to
the main site which employs the whole spectrum of colors, quite
literally, and serves as a portal into these other areas.

- Eben