[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Design for a.sl.o and sugarlabs

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:05:46 EST 2009

Here are some sketches I have been playing with, for thought and
critique.  Nothing's finished, but I was taking some cues from the
static site and the comments I mentioned in my earlier post. (I'm sure
Christian will still tear it apart. :-P )

To your point Tomeu, I realize some of the layout might not be correct
given the starting point, but I was working from scratch here based on
what I thought would be an optimal experience (I have no proof of such
optimality; opinions welcome).  We may have to reorganize as
necessary; we'd have to see how flexible the templates and CSS are.

- Eben