[Sugar-devel] Full Licence field

Carol Farlow Lerche cafl at msbit.com
Mon Mar 2 16:33:38 EST 2009

As long as it can be overridden (and I presume it could be.)  I have a
problem in SynPhony of having many contributers to the database content that
are stored along with license details in a table within the database.
Static info in the software packaging is insufficient.

--
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary
depends upon his not understanding it." -- Upton Sinclair