[Sugar-devel] LiveCD with image writing activity (was Re: easier installation of soas)

Brian Jordan bcjordan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 12:13:25 EST 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 11:58 AM, David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org>wrote:

> When we first made the first sugar on USB keys, Brian Jordan was in
> contact with the Ubuntu LiveCD/USB guru.  May he can restart those
> conversations:)

Attaching Simon Peter (probono), author of Sbuntu (
http://n2.nabble.com/Sbuntu-8.10%3A-Sugar-for-Ubuntu-Live-USB%2C-updated-td1599461.html#a1599461)

Simon -- do you have any insight into what it would take to implement
Carol's suggestion: "Make the LiveCD have a usb maker on the desktop when
launched." ?

Thanks
Brian