[Sugar-devel] easier installation of soas

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 19:22:22 EST 2009

Yes Eben, solid colors are available too and may even be a little
cheaper; the advantage of this particular model is the activity LED.

If we do go with this supplier, I might be able to talk them into
sending both a translucent/LED and an opaque sample.

By the way if you know of any promotional USB suppliers with good
stuff & decent pricing (including logo setup & shipping), I'm all
ears. We need to move quickly to meet the deadline, but nothing's
written in stone yet and I wouldn't mind breaking the $8 barrier.

thanks
Sean