[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Fwd: [Bugs] #448 UNSP: Addons.sl.o doc category should be changed

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun Mar 1 13:37:54 EST 2009

On 1 Mar 2009, at 12:41, Gabriel Eirea wrote:

> As a reference, content in the Ceibal portal (ceibal.edu.uy) is
> organized as follows ("areas of knowledge"):
>
> Artistic
> Natural sciences
> Social sciences
> Language
> Mathematics
> Second language/Foreign languages
>
> (order is alphabetically in Spanish)
>
> For sugar activities, a mix of educational and technical tags seems
> reasonable, so you may have for example an activity tagged as "natural
> sciences, games, search & discovery" or "artistic, media creation".

Fab, thanks for the reference Gabriel!

FWIW, I'll keep a list of all such suggested category names, bounce
them of folks at the next ActivityTeam meeting, perhaps the next
DesignTeam meeting as well, and then come back to the list for
consensus. I know that not everyone has free time or can make realtime
IRC meetings; I often struggle/fail to wake up for some as well ;-)

--Gary