[Sugar-devel] Journal --- Sugar-Developers meeting REMINDER (2 July, 2009 - 14.00 (UTC)) --- irc.freenode.net, #sugar-meeting

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Tue Jun 30 18:22:20 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 09:43:38PM +0200, Simon Schampijer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in this week we want to talk about the Journal and datastore [1]
> improvements planned for 0.86. The Library activity [2] has shown some
> interesting concepts as well. What are the common goals, how to move
> forward, where to invest?

Just some thoughts before meeting.

For new Journal we have:
* action-centric view
* object-centric view

In my mind they are quite different,
action-centric view relates to timelines when object-centric is more
like a browsing of objects(sort, tag them etc).

So, what about using Library's code base for object-centric view?

--
Aleksey