[Sugar-devel] Browse.xo -- preserving a downloaded filename?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:01:11 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 7:52 PM, Dave Bauer<dave.bauer at gmail.com> wrote:
> What would the file manager be for? Who is downloading this file,

A teacher. Probably less technical than the kids.

> how often
> and what do they need to do with it? It is easy enough to download it from
> the Terminal for a technical user.

The technical users are on this list. Not in the field.

What could you do with a file browser?

 - Put files on a USB stick to share them with others?
 - Browse a complex or large USB stick with files from my friends?

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions