[Sugar-devel] Sugar on a Stick - and Csound

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Mon Jun 29 20:14:26 EDT 2009

Does anyone have insight concerning this response from Victor Lazzarini of the csound-devel listserv? (Victor wrote the csndsugui activity for Sugar and is responsible for the Csound 5.08.91 rpm package.)

My USB drive has nothing on it but Sugar, and we've no idea what module Python is trying to load that might be absent.

Thanks for any ideas. (Of course, when Csound 5.10 appears as a Sugar update, I'll be installing it to see if this helps.)

Art Hunkins