[Sugar-devel] Teacher admin panels on content we are sugarizing

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:29:01 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Caroline
Meeks<caroline at solutiongrove.com> wrote:
> I had a feeling that our Moodle people didn't even know this work needed to

And you were right :-)

Gregdek was pushing hard for a hacking session on integrating Journal
entries (let me call them documents for a sec ;-) ) with what's
happening in Moodle. I am keen on learning more on what's happened (as
I unfortunately missed it).

> I attached the TEAchermate guide.

Thanks. Wondrous and scary. "Execute TeachermateCMS.exe". This might
take some work to integrate...

 Here is a link to the GCompris admin:
> http://gcompris.net/wiki/index.php/Manual#Administering_GCompris

Very interesting. Definitely worthy of looking at moodle integration.
Some aspects -- group mgmt? -- can probably query the Gabble/Telepathy
APIs.

In a sense, Vamsi's work and the glue that Gregdek envisions would
start building the infra we need for this kind of stuff..

(Hoping to find time to help Vamsi this week).

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions