[Sugar-devel] Teacher admin panels on content we are sugarizing

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 06:14:02 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 1:38 AM, Caroline
Meeks<caroline at solutiongrove.com> wrote:
> My understanding is that both GCompris and Teachermate have teacher admin
> functionality that let teachers view student progress etc.
>
> Is there a roadmap or plan for how we are going to bring that functionality
> into our Sugar-XS world?

That's news to me! I've played w gcompris  bit but never been aware of
a distinct teacher mode.

Is there any reference / overview / tour I can read and follow?

Is teachermate a Sugar activity? A quick google shows a USD 50 device
that I'm not sure if it has a webbrowser, network, etc.

cheers,

martin
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions