[Sugar-devel] Introduction and question about introducing Sugar development

Steve Dalton steve.dalton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:33:14 EDT 2009

Thanks Bernie & David

Great pointers.... I'll check them all out.

Yep - I'm on OLPCFriends and I knew about the Adelaide guys - I think
they've done a deployments recently - I'll get in touch with them.

Regards
Steve

--
I did have a signature, but the dog ate it.

google:steve.dalton | skype:spidieman | msn: msn at steve.dalts.net |
yahoo:daltonsp | aol: spidie100 | twitter: @spidie | mynetfone:09203861