[Sugar-devel] Journal feature request--more data in main display

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun Jun 28 15:20:22 EDT 2009

Hi Fred,

On 28 Jun 2009, at 19:33, Frederick Grose wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Gary C Martin
> <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:
>
> I've just tried a quick mock-up to bounce around some ideas, Tomeu
> is there a wiki page you're working from that this (and others)
> could go? Likely needs more refinement but might a few more thinking
> on it :-)
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/Proposals#Journal  would be
> available.

Thanks, it's updates with some extra text description as well.

Regards,
--Gary

FWIW: That transcluded wiki template set-up was kind'a hard for me to
get my head around, took some poking before I managed to edit the
right sub page correctly. Not that there are likely many wiki novices
expected to edit these techy pages, but just thought I'd mention the
complexity of making a basic edit here.