[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [support-gang] Fwd: Welcome to VolunteerMatch

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sat Jun 27 13:11:05 EDT 2009

Below are the links to the Volunteer Opportunities feeds.  Right now we only
have ads up for pretty generic volunteers.

It might make sense to put in ads for very specific technical skills.
Granted very few people are going to search for Children and eJabber but
millions of people will be looking through these if the White House and
Google et. al. get their publicity right.  Many people want to leverage
their special skills to help the world, if we put our needs out there
someone might find us.

I don't have the skills to write the ads. If anyone would like to do this
please create an account on volunteermatch.org and then email me the email
you used. I can then add you as an administrator for Sugar Labs and you can
put in the ads.  I'll send you the hint sheet about how to write them for
best keyword pickup.

thanks,
Caroline