[Sugar-devel] Flossmanuals?

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jun 26 12:35:58 EDT 2009

Have you pinged the FM mailing list at
http://lists.flossmanuals.net/listinfo.cgi/discuss-flossmanuals.net .
They are usually pretty helpful.

The biggest reason for leaning on FM is that they have a good
reputation for creating usable end user documentation.  Traditionally,
documentation is one of the weakest parts of open source projects,
because no one every gets around to writing it.

Unless someone really motivated and really talented comes on board, I
don't SL being able to create the quality of content FM creates in the
near term.

I think there are about 10 translations of the Sugar manuals in various states.

david