[Sugar-devel] FUDCon hackfest proposal: assessment

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jun 26 12:08:27 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 13:11, Greg DeKoenigsberg<gdk at redhat.com> wrote:

> I have scheduled two hackfest sessions at FUDCon.
>
> 1st session, Friday afternoon, from 2pm to 4pm.  The goal is to get people
> together, discuss the goal (spec for sharing assessment data) and get a wide
> range of ideas.

I'm sorry to have missed it. Here are some pointers to existing frameworks:

The TeacherMate framework source code, checkout the classes.zip file
linked there:

http://pocketschool.stanford.edu/node/28

More about how it's used in:

http://www.innovationsforlearning.org/about_teachermate.php
http://www.innovationsforlearning.org/teachers_guide.php

And I would also give a look at the administration activity in a
recent version of GCompris,

> 2nd session, Sunday from 10am onwards, will be hacking to get some of this
> idea implemented.

Hope to get there!

Regards,

Tomeu