[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] BBC News!

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:31:38 EDT 2009

My daily Google alert shows this story on Gizmodo, MIT Technology
Review, ferarriboy.com, and gadget.us.

A Google News search turns up several more.

o tuxjournal.net (Spanish)
o neteco.com (French)
o techradar.com UK
o slashdot
o h-online.com

We are getting good coverage in the geek outlets, but nothing in
education or "mainstream". It's also on Twitter, courtesy of me.
Search for #sugarlabs, and please tag your tweets, too.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 8:14 AM, Bastien<bastienguerry at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> writes:

> Funny how every media rushes on spreading the press release
> *before* actually testing SoaS...
>
> I guess there will be a second wave with test.
>
> --
>  Bastien

And Children are my nation.