[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] bad links on SoaS wiki page help please

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Wed Jun 24 07:10:16 EDT 2009

Yeah, thanks for putting that there! It's good to have another reference
there. I finally went ahead and edited the SoaS main page a bit, too.

As the main wiki page is also directing to the Strawberry page, I hope
that most people will get the information from there.

Thanks for the great work on the press release! :)
--Sebastian