[Sugar-devel] ActivityTeam meeting on Friday June 26th - 17:00 UTC

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Tue Jun 23 23:17:47 EDT 2009

Hi All,

David Farning has suggested agenda items for the ActivityTeam to
cover; I'm not sure we can realistically solve many, but it would at
least be good to see what page each of us is on, where we might be
able to pull in the same direction, and bounce about some ideas in
realtime :-)

What: ActivityTeam meeting
When: Friday June 26th 2009 - 17:00 UTC
Where: IRC on channel #sugar-meeting

Agenda: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team/Meetings

Agenda
- How to move forward with updating Activities via ASLO. Should at
least be on roadmap to synchronise work and expectations.
- Reduce redundant information on w.sl.o, w.lt.o and ASLO. Factors to
consider:
   -- Expectations of existing user base.
   -- Update mechanism at existing deployments.
   -- Reduce overall confusion.
   -- Reduce workload on Activity developers.
   -- Scalability of solution.

Please feel free to edit or add to the agenda.

See you there!
--Gary
(ActivityTeam co-co-ordinator)