[Sugar-devel] Sugar + OLPC mesh network selection logic

Marc Herbert Marc.Herbert at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 05:03:59 EDT 2009

Chris Ball a écrit :

> I don't think I've ever been in a situation where connecting to an
> open access point would have displeased me, when it was the only
> connectivity available.

OK.

On the other hand, how much would you have been displeased to simply have to explicitly click
on the open AP, and only the first time? Honestly?

Even better, how much would you have been displeased to have to click only once for all open APs, just like Mac OS X does? (see Gary's post).

Cheers,

Marc