[Sugar-devel] Not able to make xo package of ListenSpellActivity

chirag jain chiragjain1989 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 03:52:07 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

The ListenSpell Activity uses two config. files and a SQLite db. After
going through the following information:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Low-level_Activity_API#File Access

I changed the path of the config files. So now the activity can easily
create and modify them. Please note that the config files are not
already created but are first created by the activity.

But I am getting problems with the db file which is already created.
My activity wants to read and update the already created db.
My db file path is:

/home/olpc/Activities/ListenSpellActivity/dict.db

So in my activity, to connect to the db I create the path as follows:

http://pastebin.be/19337

and then using this path I connect to the database.
The activity reads correctly the db, but it is not able to modify it.
So how can I let my activity to modify an already created file?

Regards
--
Chirag Jain