[Sugar-devel] Not able to make xo package of ListenSpellActivity

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jun 22 06:11:38 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 12:07, chirag jain<chiragjain1989 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tomeu,
>
> Sorry, from now onwards I will always attach the full logs.
>
> So according to you, should I set the search path of the db same as
> that of the config files???

Needs to be a place where your process can write. I'm not sure what
you store in the db, so I don't know where is the best place.

> I yes, then I tried the same, the logs are :
>
> http://pastebin.be/19328

That error message means that you are trying to use a table that
doesn't exist in the database, but I don't think it has anything to do
with Sugar. Maybe someone from the FoodForce team can help you there?
Looks like the db hasn't been initialized.

Regards,

Tomeu