[Sugar-devel] Not able to make xo package of ListenSpellActivity

chirag jain chiragjain1989 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 13:59:38 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I changed my bundle_id to org.laptop.ListenSpellActivity
The new XO package is still not running although it gets installed
correctly. But this time the errors in the log are changed.

I think that the previous error has been fixed by changing the name.
But this time the error in the log after clicking the activity icon
says that:

IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/home/olpc/Activities/ListenSpell.activity/ls-espeak-config'

Please not that ls-espeak-config is the file that the activity creates
to store the current espeak configuration using the simplejson.

If this is some permission related problem, then please do tell me how
to get the activity that required permission.

Thanks

Chirag