[Sugar-devel] Not able to make xo package of ListenSpellActivity

chirag jain chiragjain1989 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 07:00:01 EDT 2009

Tomeu,

Thanks for replying. I have pstebined the error log that I get after
running the ./setup.py dist_xo

http://pastebin.be/19303

Although the error log shows that the manifest file does not contains
the file names, but actually itcontains all the file names to be
included in the package. When it tries to fix the Manifest then it
shows that manifest already exists.

I also tried the ./setup.py command which only creates a xo archive.
when I unzip it in the /home/olpc/Activities folder, an icon comes in
the panel but when I click the icon, it tries to load by showing the
icon for a few seconds and then again returns to the main panel.

Please tell me how to rectify it??

Thanks and Regards

Chirag