[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Important: Please test the new Snapshot!

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Sat Jun 20 20:20:15 EDT 2009

A new snapshot is underway, building right now. As the build process
takes rather long, I'll upload and announce it tomorrow morning.

Changes will include the new openchrome driver (fixes #730) and an
updated Pippy version (from 25 to 31).

The final image will eventually be composed tomorrow evening (CEST)!

Cheers,
--Sebastian