[Sugar-devel] Sugar Print Queue and Device Icon

Vamsi Krishna Davuluri vdavuluri at acm.org
Sat Jun 20 15:16:13 EDT 2009

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your interest in the project, I think your mockup design looks
like a better cake than mine. It doesn't needlessly complicate the
interface, and , the removal of the source printer seems like a better
design
as we already have the device mentioned up.
Plus, the all black theme matches up well with the other devices.

And scroll bars definitely look ugly.

If you have the time, please do put it up here:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Print_Support

Thanks,
Vamsi