[Sugar-devel] Fwd: sugar on a stick localized in farsi or pashto or both

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Sat Jun 20 15:00:07 EDT 2009

Forwarding request from Carol Ruth Silver
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_Ruth_Silver) and Jim Stockford
(http://www.sf-lug.org/). This is a big opportunity for SoaS
deployment in Farsi and Pashto. I'm heading out to Jamaica for their
pilot, so my bandwidth is a bit limited for the next few days. Please
cc them on replies.

cheers,
Sameer
--