[Sugar-devel] [Bookreader] Epub and Read

Rebecca Hargrave Malamud webchick at invisible.net
Fri Jun 12 13:27:51 EDT 2009

Hello, Sayamindu -

I am working with a group in Oregon to create bundles of the IACL
books for the OLPC XO. I am looking for some guidance on what the
best format is to provide the books in since it looks like we will
need to work within the XO Read activity offline environment (I did
some initial work on this as an online web demonstration using
GnuBook - http://openlibrary.org/olpc/bookreader?format=raw ) .

This post is very useful to get me started - thank you! I am looking
forward to the public code and will watch the list(s) for details.

Best regards,

Rebecca Malamud